New! Koken Breastfeeding Simulation Set
Koken Breastfeeding Simulation Set – LM-113A
The optimal set for experiencing breastfeeding support. Users feel a close fit when wearing the KOKEN Postpartum Breast Care Model and can take a natural breastfeeding position. By attaching the Latch on mask for KOKEN Baby to their KOKEN Baby, users can simulate a baby’s appropriate latch.
Possible Training Points
- By using both the KOKEN Breastfeeding Simulation Set and the KOKEN Baby together, users can practice a “handsoff” approach to the support of breastfeeding.
- Users can observe and practice caring for the nipples and breasts.
- Simulation of engorgement of the breast enables users to observe the engorged state and practice methods for alleviating engorgement.
- Users can learn through experience that a correct latch cannot be achieved when the breast is engorged.
Koken Postpartum Breast Care Model – LM-113
- The appearance and texture of human skin are simulated through the use of special silicone rubber material.
- Users can feel adequate close fit when wearing the model and can take a natural breastfeeding position.
- Engorgement of the breasts can be simulated by inflating the breast bags.
Latch on mask for KOKEN Baby
- The appearance and texture of human skin were simulated through the use of special silicone rubber material.
- By attaching it to their KOKEN Baby, users can simulate a baby’s appropriate latch.